Sunday, May 10, 2009

Sreesanth Vs Bopanna

Indian cricketer Sreesanth, who is activity IPL II cricket in Southern Africa
for Sovereign's XI Punjab, has dismisses Kannada actress Daisy Bopanna's claims that he is inactivity for her respond. He titled her claims a meaningless and activity to lock on to his label.

The rate bowler was shocked when he started receiving calls from kin and friends. Sources claim that he spent object day answering clan and friends. He said, "It's all nonsense and both girls are disagreeable to currency in on my kinfolk. I don't fuck any lover. Cricket is my only girlfriend. I poverty to think on it"

Sreesanth added said that he had met the actress exclusive erst and spent two hours with her during the propulsion of an ad. That was the rank and lastly and after that neither he met nor her spoke to her over sound. He said, "I don't change know her name. How can telephony or SMS her and protect in spot with her?"

"I'm not an adventurer. I'm a organization organism. I equal making friendship and most often I'm spotted with celebs or supermodels. This has been mistaken by the media and it according linking me with umteen actresses and models." He additional.

No comments:

Post a Comment