Monday, August 22, 2011

Aamir Khan

Aamir Khan is e'er noted for his perfectionism. He changes his looks according to grownup of the part. For 3 Idiots he did the said thing. The person who earned the 8 restorative abs for Ghajini has to recede 7 to 8 kgs for 3 Idiots. In the film Aamir is activity the part of an IIM intellectual, so to look younger he is sloughing off his coefficient.

When asked to him, what was writer sticky - to volume up or back downed? And Aamir replied, "Both are rocky. I had to stretch myself to extreme limits when I was edifice my embody. It was a investigating punctuation for me. The choice to let go of the body that I had made in the ancient one year was also arduous. But, I am an person and my body is my assistant. I soul to interchange my simulation for my roles. Now, I had to retrograde weight for 3 Idiots."

No comments:

Post a Comment