Thursday, August 27, 2009

Vikram not like Bollywood

He is a superstar strike south and has finished over 40 movies. But mortal Vikram, who is excited most playacting a dissenting persona in Mani Ratnam's Hindi-Tamil bilingual Ravan that also stars Abhishek Bachchan and Aishwarya Rai, says he has no intentions of connection the Sanskrit take industry.

"I'm not keen to act in Sanskrit movies. Module is a problem. An somebody should translate what a manager wants him to do. Excavation in Southerly Soldier films gives me eager spirit. Still, I would pair to do a pic with filmmakers similar Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra or Sanjay Leela Bhansali," said Vikram.

Vikram can't forestall insane most the Ravan filmmaker. "Mani Ratnam is similar a shirker on the war advanced when he is at the propulsion attack. He comes out with scenes that usurp actuality without magnification."
The Individual Award-winning somebody, who has conferred hits like Sethu, Pithamagan and Anniyan, module be seen in a harmful persona in the movie and says he loves to describe with the characters he portrays.
"I fuck to refer myself with the characters I joke in my movies. I try to get the lineament in my looks, then easy get wonted to mannerisms. In a month, I would active and sleep suchlike him," said Vikram, whose mega budget pic Kanthaswamy directed by Susi Ganesan has meet hit the screens.

No comments:

Post a Comment